About Me

My photo
Traveling the Highways and Byways comes from being a female truck driver, traveling across the country. I am now a Milkrun Route Dispatch manager. I love to read the bible, listen to southern gospel music, grow flowers, garden, knit, crochet, and read christian fiction and bible study books. I want to learn more about the Bible. We all have to use our own discernment to learn the Bible, it may not agree with yours, but that is why we all learn differently. Hopefully you find something here that helps you in your learning process too. God bless. P.S. Check out my other Christian Blog at http://biblereadertoday.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Went to Unwind Yarn Shop

I visited the Unwind Yarn Shop in Richmond, IN today, and I got a bunch of goodies. They have some great Fall 2011 classes coming up, you should check out their site. http://www.unwindrichmond.com I'm thinking about taking a few of them. Here are some things I got today:

ChiaoGoo 9 inch straight needle size 10
Clover Knitting Counter Art No. 3118
2 Skeins of Plymouth Encore Chunky Yarn
60 Quick Knits Book
Crochet Prayer Shawls 15 Wraps to share a Leisure Arts Publication
Knit Prayer Shawls 15 Wraps to share a Leisure Arts Publication

I would have checked out some more things, but I got there about 15 minutes before they closed, and I ran out of time. This shop is 60 miles from where I live, at least. But it's worth the time, they have a nice shop, and they lady was real helpful and nice. Maybe I will have more time to shop next time.

Well I guess that is all for today, maybe I will have some picks next time.

No comments: